iPhone 6 screen repair / replacement London
We all do our best to take good care of our phones, but accidents happen. Whether you trip or a sudden gust of wind causes you to lose balance, there may come a time when your phone's screen becomes cracked. The bane of may iPhone users, it's a problem that's all too common. Thankfully, that also means there are reliable methods to fix it. Imperialfix may be one of your best bets when it comes to iPhone 6 screen repair and replacement in London.
The screen repair process
Although screen repair is fairly common, it's still quite a complicated process. Because of this, it's always a better idea to have a professional handle it for you rather than attempt it on your own. Imperialfix London knows exactly how to replace a screen in an iPhone 6 and carries out each operation with care and finesse. The replacement process consists of the following steps:
- The TouchID sensor is transferred into a new display assembly that will be used later
- The shattered screen is covered with duct tape in order to ensure that all the pieces are in one place
- The lower edge of the iPhone is heated up slightly in order to that the adhesive securing the display can be soften a bit
- Suction cups are used to open the phone
- All of the battery and display connectors are disconnected
- After all the elements have been disconnected, the display is separated from the rest
- The home button and TouchID sensor are installed with the new display
iPhone 6 Screen Repair
Imperialfix offers some of the most reliable iPhone repair services in London, with the knowledge and experience to handle any iPhone models currently available. You can count on our professional team to handle your iPhone 6 with care and repair or replace its screen effortlessly. With an excellent track record and dozens of satisfied clients, you can be absolutely certain that, with Imperialfix, your iPhone 6 is in good hands.
Iphone 6s screen replacement and other services costs:
iPhone 6 features
As a follow-up to the very popular iPhone 5, iPhone 6 had big boots to fill, but in the end, it succeeded. It came with a bigger, 4.70-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 750 by 1334 pixels, with 326 pixels per inch. It utilises a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The storage size of 16GB cannot be expanded, as is the standard with iPhones. WIth an 8-megapixel front camera and a 1.2-megapixel rear camera, it is a very solid device for taking photographs.
|Finish||Silver / Gold / Space Gray|
|Capacity||16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB|
|Display||4.7-inch / Retina HD display|
You can count on us
Imperialfix is a team with many years of experience repairing various models of iPhone, including iPhone 6. Contact us today to get your screen repaired in no time!
Common Iphone 6 questions